|
Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要在我的墓碑前哭泣
I am not there; I do not sleep.
我不在那里,我没有长眠
I am in a thousand winds that blow, across Northreand's bright adng shining snow
我是凛冽的寒风,掠过诺森德的雪原
I am the gentle showers of rain,on westfall's fields of golden grain
我是温柔的春雨,滋润着西部荒野的麦田
I am in the morning hush,of stranglethorn's jungle,green and lush
我是清幽的黎明,弥漫在荆棘谷的林间
I am in the drums loud and grand,the thunderous hooves across Nagrand
我是雄浑的鼓声,飞越纳格兰的云端
I am the stars warmly gleaming,over Darnassus softly dreaming
我是温暖闪耀的星,点缀达纳苏斯的夜晚
I am in the birds that sing,I am in each lovely thing
我是高歌的飞鸟,留存在美好的人间
Do not stand at my grave and cry
不要在我的墓碑前哭泣
I am not there; I do not die.
我不在那里,我从未长眠 |
|